Monday, October 31, 2011

halloween!

So I had to work on Halloween this year, (I was so sad, I really wanted to go with Shayne to take Easton trick or treating!) Luckily there was a party on Sunday night so I still got to wear my costume! 


Adin & I with our "DIY" costumes!
(I'm a panda!)

ahahahahaha
My friend Meagan was David Bowie!
 
Sadly I didn't take a full picture of my costume :c 
But I bought a black bathing suit cover up & a white one for five dollars at Walmart, then I detached the tops from the bottoms & switched them (the white on the the black now) & sewed a cute panda face on the top & made little panda ears. It was very simple but it was just so inexpensive & SO cute!

PS: If the house in these pictures looks familiar to anyone else, its because it is! It was right down the street  from our old house, & it's the exact same floorplan! 

Here's a few pictures from last Halloween, my last one to trick or treat :c



All in all this Halloween was a pretty good one! Even though I worked practically all day today, everyone helped make it fun. We wore kitty ears & painted our faces, I brought candy, two people brought cupcakes, & the kitchen manager even ordered us pizza! I felt like I was back in elementary school at a Halloween party! (minus the work part of course!)



No comments:

Post a Comment