Sunday, February 10, 2013

Headache update!

So far in 2013 I've attempted so many different diets to help my headaches it's crazy!
First I tried being vegan; that went well for two weeks, then on date night I allowed myself some queso & things went down hill from there.
So then I decided to stick to a vegan diet on the weekdays, but allow myself meat & dairy on the weekends. This also went well for a week or two, then I ate donuts on a Monday & couldn't stop.
 My mom forwarded me this email about refined sugars, so I started trying to cut most sugar out of my diet. This one lasted two days until I saw the gas station by my house carried red velvet cake ice cream pints....
With all these crazy changes in my diet it's been easier for me to figure out how certain foods make me feel.
 I THINK breads are one of the foods causing my headaches. I'm not completely positive about this, but it seems like I'll be fine until a bit after I eat a sandwich. This may be a complete coincidence, but my next "crazy diet" is going to be cutting gluten. This actually shouldn't be too hard for me, I work at a restaurant that specializes in gluten free food! Plus during my vegan days I stocked up on some gluten free pastas, so hopefully this will be easier & help my headaches!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck. I hope that is it and helps with you headaches!!!

    ReplyDelete