Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Breaking Bad



I recently started watching this show, "Breaking Bad," & OHMYGOD I can't get enough of it!
It's about a high school Chemistry teacher who gets diagnosed with terminal cancer, & his insurance won't cover any of the treatments. With a baby on the way & a teenage son he realizes he's got to come up with the money somehow, for the sake of his family. 
SO HE STARTS COOKING METH!
What the heck I never would've expected to like this show, but I seriously cannot get enough.
It's crazy how this timid high school teacher slowly turns into this bad ass, insane Meth cook!




THAT'S THE SAME GUY!
Anyway, the show comes on AMC, but I'm not sure which season is on right now since I just finished Season 1. But anyone looking for a highly addictive TV show to get sucked into should definitely check it out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment