Saturday, September 8, 2012

My Fit Foods


Has anyone tried My Fit Foods? They're pre-made meals packaged to-go for easy healthy eating!
I've been wanting to try them for a while, since I literally have no time to make food, let alone anything healthy! There are a couple locations close to me, but none really close enough for me to go before/during work. Today I ran into to the HEB on my way home to grab a potato for my potato stamp shirt (DIY coming soon!) & what do you know? They had a My Fit Foods section! 
Honestly, the food didn't look very good. Probably because it needed to be microwaved, but still, I had a really hard choosing something that looked appetizing. The saleswoman was helpful, but pushy. I hate being pressured to buy something, & I ended up leaving the store with three meals instead of one. 


I got a pesto chicken dinner, a buffalo chicken wrap, & an apple & celery with almond butter "snack," for about $18. Regardless of whether or not I end up liking these, I can't afford to spend $20 a day on food! I haven't actually tried the "lunch" & "dinner" yet, but I did just eat the apple/celery snack!


It was definitely a good snack, at first I didn't like the almond butter, but it grew on me. But I don't think I'll be buying anymore "snack" items anytime soon. $5 for six slices of an apple & three pieces of celery is a little bit ridiculous. But I am going to buy some apples & celery & pack my own "Fit Snacks." 
I'll let you know how the other two meals turn out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment