Friday, April 19, 2013

Cheesecake!

I know I failed to post on Tuesday, but this week has really been hard for me. All of the recent tragedies in Boston & Texas have frazzled me a bit, & on top of that I've been worried about my grandpa. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone wants to say a little prayer or send some positive energy his way!

On Monday I went out to my Abuelita's house in Florence & she helped me make a cheesecake!
If you know my grandma, then you know she makes the best cheesecake. She showed me her "Cheesecake Life Lessons" sheet, which she made for a cheesecake demonstration she did. We had such a good time laughing & goofing off, & the cheesecake was a success! I brought some to work & one of my employees told me I'd found my calling! I'm going to try & make one on my own soon & hopefully it will be just as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment