Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Wedding obsession

I am so wedding obsessed right now! Ever since I helped with a wedding last month I cannot get weddings off my mind. 
It's not just me though! Last week we had girls night & literally spent an hour just talking about our future weddings. 
Obviously I'm not going to get to plan my wedding for a while, but it never hurts to be prepared!

Here's some pictures I've seen on Pinterest that really inspire me:







Of course I want to have a typical southern wedding, whatever! 
My dream wedding would be at my grandma's house in Florence, and luckily that's very cost efficient! She's even going to let me wear her wedding dress! Now all I need is someone to propose to me with an antique ring that belonged to their grandma! 
I just can't wait to get married!

No comments:

Post a Comment