Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Yoga

Since I'm working on managing my time better, I'm designating Tuesdays for blog updates.
I would love to update more than that, but just for now expect a new post each Tuesday.
This past week I've made time for yoga every single day!
On days that I go into work early I've been doing it when I get home, & the days I'm off or go in late I do it in the morning. 
I AM SO SORE!
It's kindof embarrassing how sore I am, but other than that I feel great!
Every night that I come home & do yoga after work I feel instantly relaxed, & when I do it in the morning I feel energized & ready to take on the day!
Doing yoga has also inspired me to start eating better! I'm working on putting together little meals & snacks to keep me from binging on candy & crap throughout the day.
I've started following lots of yoga & healthy eating accounts on instagram to keep me motivated, and it seems to be helping! 



No comments:

Post a Comment