Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Airstream

My love for Aistreams runs deep. I'm not sure what it is, but every time I see one of those shiny trailers I squeal with excitement & dream about owning one.
Today I was talking to Melissa about wanting to move into a camper & she suggested we just renovate the old Airstream my dad has parked on my grannie's land in Florence. 
WHAT A GREAT IDEA!
I can't even begin to describe my excitement over this! The camper isn't in the best condition, but we're thinking we can fix it up! I'm a little nervous about the appliances & plumbing & electrical stuff, but I think we should be able to handle everything else! 
Just look at some of these beautifully renovated Airstreams, don't they just make you want to work on one, like right now?!!!




It's gonna be ALOT of hard work, but I'm so excited for the finished product!!

No comments:

Post a Comment