Monday, May 6, 2013

tiny house

I'm currently so obsessed with tiny houses.
The thought of downsizing so much, literally getting rid of every single thing that you don't need sounds so refreshing! 




Alot of the tiny houses that people build are mobile too! Isn't that so neat? You can take your home with you wherever you go! That got me thinking, maybe I should just move into a camper! I could take it wherever I want, I would have to downsize quite a bit, & its cheaper than building a tiny house! I found this article about a guy in Austin who lives in his rv, & it's so inspiring!
So now instead of weddings I'm obsessed with campers!





Can you believe these are actual campers?! They're beautiful!!!
I'm so inspired, I can't wait to get one of my own to transform!


1 comment:

  1. See living in the RV with us wasn't such a bad thing after all... You miss it!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete